Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Review and Submission Statement

Intro


Greetings fellow readers. I am glad you are interested in my review and submission statement. This blog is new and still developing. Just like most book bloggers, I designate my time and energy to specific genres of content. I will update this blog at least once a month since I am an increasingly busy girl.

Review Policy

     When I review books, I will give honest feedback based on my own opinion. Therefore, my reviews may be either negative or positive and books published in any year may be reviewed on my blog. I will write about both traditional and self published books. If I review a self published book, it will be held to the same standards as traditionally published books. The following are the genres which I am willing to read:

Historical Fictions
Romance
Womens Fiction
Classic Novels
Cultural
Scanlated Mangas

The following genres are books I do not read:

Erotica
Vampire novels
Violence and gore

If you want me to review your book, fill out the review request form at the bottom of my blog's page. Keep in mind that I am increasingly busy and may not be able to read all submissions. Book requests are not accepted through email. Thank you for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment